Thursday, February 4, 2010

January

January...Well, it's already February. I wonder what have I been doing....or what have I achieve so far.

Everyday is like racing with time.
Wake up-work-go home-swim-dinner-sleep.
I started to feel bored with this routine already.
It's only six months.
It's only six months.
Within the six months,
I work and I realize that I need to gain more accounting knowledge.
The more I work then, I now postpone my ACCA to an unknown date.
The more I work then, I am not sure what I actually want.
I wonder do many people actually know what they want in life.

Also,
Within the six months,
my cooking got so bad and worse.
I failed in my own assessment of being a good girlfriend.
I haven't been doing things that I suppose to do.
I haven't been doing things that I really like to do.
I am also not sure if I have done enough for my family to make it a happy one.

What else?

I wish there's angel somewhere.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment