Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dreams

Very soon, I'll be landing in another country (which I called home) and start a new life. Ever since the counting down till the days home started, I have a lot of fantasies about my coming future, be it in my dreams, when I swim, or when I jog. Those pictures are just so tempting, tempting me to move towards that direction. Well, I decided to do a checklist here today. A checklist that composed of my dreams (& hopefully can be realized soon in the future) .

MY JOB
  • Have my own big table.
  • In a fully AC place.
  • Number of employees in the company at least 100.
  • Have a comfy office chair.
  • Have a 22-inch LCD monitor on my table.
  • My own extension number.
  • A pile of files/works that can keep me working.
  • Dress code: formal. Heels a must.
  • Super good internet connection in the company.
  • Free membership to a fitness center. (or just let me have a fitness center nearby, I am willing to pay myself. Boo.)
MY HOUSE
  • Near my workplace.
  • Fully AC.
  • Small.
  • Fully carpeted.
  • Has a 32-inch flat screen TV.
  • Bath tub.
  • A fridge of course.
  • A wardrobe enough to store all my clothing. Preferably a separate one for my hundreds of pairs of heels.
  • A big mirror somewhere, but not in my room.
  • Broadband internet connection, so that I can online even if I am 'doing business' in the bathroom.
  • A very small garden in front (minimal maintenance).
  • A park or a lake nearby.
  • Mr. 11 is accessible in a 15 minutes driving distance, if not in my house. :)...
  • A dog (named mow mow) sits at home waiting for me to go home everyday.
  • Possibly a piano too.
  • Do not need to be near to a hawker center. I am more than willing to walk a few miles for food. (I can even live with wheat bread and tuna, or a cheaper meal of wheat bread and peanut butter)
Is this too much to ask for? Maybe. Maybe not.
Is it going to be realized? Who cares. Live big, dream big!

I'll be the luckiest of the luckiest person in the world if everything in the checklist become my reality. :)...
We shall see how much differences are there in my life and my expected life in a month time. Haha...

~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. May your dreams come true! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun really wish to choi u...but wanna tell a truth to u that u will be bec for a country called "malaysia"..c u la~ :)

    ReplyDelete