Monday, July 13, 2009

Mac

One of the best thing of going home for good is that, you can shop like as if there is no tomorrow. Yes!!! I have been shopping a LOT since I know I am leaving this shopping heaven. I somehow can't remember how's shopping in Malaysia is like already. Malaysia in my impression has nothing too cool to shop for. Maybe I am just giving myself more excuses to shop more at the moment. Maybe I need to go home this time and discover myself what's in Malaysia. :)...

I got my MacBook Pro (free iPod Touch) and Sony Ericsson Xperia this morning. Although I was pretty annoyed by the Fedex lady who woke me up at 9.30am with continuos door bell ringing, these items enough to make my morning a beautiful one. I love love love love my new gadgets!!! I am pretty much staying home all day recently either waiting for all my purchases to arrive or playing with all my cool gadgets. Awesome!! Life can never be better...

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment