Thursday, January 7, 2010

*wink*

haha...today is not the happiest day.
But, it is definitely one of my happiest day.
Because....
I can finally swim underwater. *claps*
=)
I can also sit underwater already. *more clapss*
although my breathing is not good yet.
It's so amazing.
Like all of a sudden, you just know how to do it.
I tried swimming underwater for like a month already. My dear tried his very best to teach me and force me go underwater. But I just can't.
Today, at that moment, I just can. I don't know how. I'm just able to do it. It's so cool!
The moment I did it, I feel myself so amazing.
To some people, this might not be something so big to talk about.
But to me, yes it is!
Imagine like a kid who knows nothing, I pick up swimming slowly.
My dear knows how much hardship I went through to be able to swim like a fish.
I used to have phobia swimming in the deep water.
I can't believe I can do it now. That's why I appreciate swimming more than anyone else. I learnt it the hard way. lol...my devil coach!
Thanks to my devil coach also, I learn swimming, I learn cantonese, I learn to learn from mistakes. I learn so many things from him.
How do I live without you, my evil devil?

~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Granny....We had lost contact for so long!!! How's everything in US?? =)

    Shuennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. shuen shuen...we're in Malaysia now. How could you not know that? give me ur phone number pls...xD

    ReplyDelete