Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Changes...

So, my office has a demon. A demon that is trying to make my life more miserable. I was almost defeated, I was badly hurt, and now, I recovered, with more power in me.

I am always not strong enough, to protect myself. I know I am stressful, I know I am angry, I know I am upset, but I promise myself that I'll be O.K again after swimming (p/s: I seem to have the ability to leave all the unhappiness behind in the water, somehow). I fail sometimes. I am still showing faces, I am still complaining. >.< (the part of me that I hate now)

Anyway, I am doing things to make myself happy so that I can make others happy. Other than the habitual ways that I have been doing eg. window shopping, etc., I pick up new ways like reading Bible, listening Hillsongs...I am actually pretty looking forward to Sunday church. These are the things that never fails to calm me down. At least it eases my worries and hatred and I am able to forgive people. A little amazing...

Nevertheless, planning on trips is what excites me the most. I think travelling out of Malaysia is necessary as stucking in Malaysia all the time will make one a so-typical-kind of malaysian, which is....Bad!!I do not want to lose/forget the beautiful values that I learnt when I was over the other side of the globe. Currently eyeing on Thailand, Singapore, and Taiwan...trying to make it realize within this year.

Ok, so, that's it. :)

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment