Monday, March 1, 2010

March?!?!?!

Time no longer flies, I think it evaporates everyday just like that.
Apparently, February is a lovely month. The only month where holidays superseded working days most of the time. I felt as if I rested for the whole February.
Cny just past like that. It was definitely an eventful new year. I had a lot of fun. There were unhappy things too occurred but I am glad that everything is over and everything is back to normal. This Cny has way more fireworks around than any other previous years that I had celebrated. Malaysians are getting richer I guess.
Now, I am back to work again. Life is getting more and more peaceful. Things are getting more and more routinized somehow. There's no perks in life currently. But, I have a few goals that I want to try to achieve. At certain point, I wonder if money is really everything? Getting richer= being happier?

It's March already.
It's the fourth year since I become the luckiest girl in the world.
Happy Anniversary!!

If God can hear me now, I ask for hopes. Please create hopes in our lives, in everybody's lives.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment