Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MIA

The longest MIA ever, I guess I am tired.
I have been busy at work. Like I said before, I can finally concentrate on my work. Yes, I am.
I have more worries now. Life is fair, when you have everything you want, there's just things that popped up which make you think if you really want everything that you have now.
My life has been devoted to work and family, which leaves me no room for friends. I wish I can make a new friend now. Or, I should catch up with all my old friends. I am not a good friend to begin with. I'm sorry.
My November budget had all gone to cosmetics. I am already acting like a 'aunty', I do not want to look like one.
My December budget will be used for reference books. I know, I can't believe I am putting books before my new year clothings. But, I have to. I am planning to take ACCA exam next June, which means I'll be spending my December pay for class registration and books. How smart!
I have to wait till January to do shopping, which also means that I have not purchase any clothings in 3 months time. That's a WoW to me.
I started cooking already. I can never master cooking using fire. It's just so hard to control. Then you know how my dishes turned out to be, which also means that somebody is always in trouble.
I eat a lot more lately. My daily food intake increases so much. I want to put on a little weight so that people don't complain that I am not healthy.
Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji= public holiday. I have a 3-day weekend. I am going home.
:)....

~xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. MIA stands for MISSING IN ACTION ????

    ( ^_^ )

    ReplyDelete