Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mr. Police, TQ

So, my Saturday started out perfectly. After being forbidden of going home this weekend, I have devoted my weekend to work.

I went swimming once I woke up. It was great! The pool is as good as I look down from my room's window. I got some sunshine, a little tan, but I think I love it, after so long of hiding in the office and never able to meet sunshine.

Then, I was happily sending my hun to work (I drove!!!). Well, I seldom have the chance to drive him, but today, he handed me the car key and let me drive. And well, the overexcited me then...got....ticket from Mr. P, for-------------> s.p.e.e.d.i.n.g!!! Me!!!! S.p.e.e.d.i.n.g!!! The speend limit is 80km/h and I was at 93km/h. I wasn't given a chance by the fierce Mr. P. Great! Now I got my first speeding ticket in my life. Great! and now, I have to fast for two weeks and no good food for the next two weekends. Stupid!!

I am at Starbucks for three hours already, doing work and trying to appreciate my fellow Malaysians. Another three hours to go......:)......

~xoxo~

3 comments:

  1. that police true one ma?? he got showed u the prove is it? if really true then very good luck to u...haha...how much o u kena?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg,Kel got Speeding ticket which it is super unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...windie, I can't believe it too.
    The worst part is, my dad sms me saying he is very proud of me because I finally know how to drive in KL!!! -_-'''

    ReplyDelete