Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Biru

hik hiks....
Getting back to work after a long weekend is never easy.
The atmosphere in the office is just so different with boss around. Everyone is always in what I called an 'a-con' (aka alert condition). One thing I am sure, there is definitely a positive correlation between the availability of boss in the office and the workload. =)
My past weekend was a great one. I enjoyed myself being around my family, breakfast and the long chit-chat with couzs, gossiping with my 'long-lost' friends, 'taming' my precious doggy Keai......Simply awesome!!
I just had my favorite vienna brownies. Sooo delicious, just irresistible! I am feeling bad now, for not saving half of the cake for my dearest, knowing that there's only one piece at home. I am vulnerable when it comes to vienna brownies. Opps...:)
I feel very motivating as all my loved ones are being very supportive of me taking ACCA exam. I know it's not easy to work and at the same time study for the exam on my own, but I decided to give it a try.
You know what,
Every morning, his sleeping face makes me feel blissful.
Every morning, I'll look far into the sky and find the first sun light that shine into my eyes as I drive, feeling the beginning of a good day accompanying by good songs.
Every morning, the first thing I do once I reach my office is, reading newspapers.
Not every morning but this morning, I thought of the beautiful white snow and the killing cold in Ames, Iowa that I left behind.
Once Cyclone, Forever a Cyclone

~xoxo~



1 comment:

  1. but ur this blog seemed like no monday biru at all a....haha...take care! jiayou for the rest of the days of this week!!

    ReplyDelete