Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Having a Bad Day

I am having a bad day.
I had very low quality of long hours sleep last night, if you know what I mean, then you know how I feel.
Dizziness strikes again, as usual. I don't even feel like complaining about it anymore.
Works are piling up, I am just not effective today, acting slowly like a tortoise.
The Taiwan drama 'easy fortune happy life' made me cry last night, that I forgot to watch This Is Howie Do It. (Yes, I watch TV a lot recently)
The only thing that I should be happy about today is that, I brought my own-cooked lunch box to work. I am happy that I don't have to eat out, kinda sick of eating out already. But, I am still missing Wong Kok. Missing their dessert badly.
Time goes by fast.
Can it be faster?

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment