Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Am Nervous

Tomorrow is the last day in Ames. I was readying myself to go home since the second I knew I am going home. But, I still have endless things to do till today. I do not understand. People said 'you'll only appreciate when you know you're going to lose something'. That's exactly how I feel now. 24 hours are not enough for me to clean my home, to finish up my packing, to meet people that I supposed to see, to have dinner with people that want to bid good bye to me, and to enjoy the last second of Ames. No, it's not enough. I'm scared. I am scared that if I missed out somebody, I might not be seeing him/her anymore for the rest of my life. I am very much afraid of regretting for my life. I don't want to regret. Every time when I realize that this might be the last time to see this person, my heart sinks deeper. I don't know how deep my heart will be after tomorrow. My friends, live life to the max. I wish each and everyone of you full happiness in life, great success in the future.
Your friend (me!!) might not be the richest person with the most glamorous job in Malaysia, however, she is definitely a happy one, always will be. :)...One cheer to life. All the best!!!!

~xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. Kel,

    Thanks for all memories we had spent especially Vball, lion dance, Fan dance...and ur unforgettable laughter in my mind always.Appreciate all your time with us in Vball almost Fridays.Enjoy your precious time to extreme last night here.Moving forward brightens you up in your future pathway and brings you next chapter of new life.Go ahead.Don't be regret.
    Leaving is sadness; but,gains true friendship and love :) from all friends around you.
    Great success in your life, career and everything.
    Bon Voyage and Take Care.

    ReplyDelete