Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday 3-in-1 Meal

Today is funny, because I had my long forgotten 3-in-1 meal practice again. The last time I did that was when I was in Inti, before the Mr. 11's era. That was horrible! I was eating lesser than a kid just to keep myself thin. I still remember that I kept myself empty stomach for the day and went to the tom yam store at night for dinner- my favorite tom yam with lotsa chili padi, ended up diarrhea in the hostel every single time. BUT, all these BAD practices did not give skinny body.

So, I woke up 11.30am today and went to the gym. I came home after an hour. Thinking of what to eat took forever. I had my so called 'bruncher' (breakfast+lunch+dinner) around 3pm. A buffet bruncher. That keeps me full for the rest of the night, although I was doing quite a lot of packing. :)...

9 more days!!

*HAPPY 41-MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO ED&KEL*

The last anniversary of ours in Ames.
The last summer of ours in Ames.
No more snow for us.
My hamster babies have gone to new home.
My last weekend in Ames is coming very SOON...
I do Not want to forget everything here.
I won't!



~xoxo~

2 comments: