Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's Next?

So, the greatest news of today is, the car is sold! *relieved*

People will come and move all the furniture, TV, and stuffs tomorrow. Things are getting cleared faster than I thought. However, I am totally exhausted from all the selling, buying, and packing fun. Yes, I am tired.

I was thinking, life is really amazing. You'll never know what's in front. So, when you missed some good stuffs, it's OK, because the better or the best one is yet to come. Everything leads to something. Try not to be doubtful with any decisions you have made, as there are no one good/ bad or right/wrong decision. It's the stories that every decision created that make life beautiful. I do believe so.

So, the worst news of today is, I just found out that my Malaysia driving license expired half a year ago. What should I do?



~xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. u really jialat...please pray that...u still can renew...if not.............go bec to niyor there...god bless...

    -xy-

    ReplyDelete