Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Updates

It's my fifth day in Malaysia. How fast!!! I still remember those days that I was counting down till the day home.

It's my fifth day. I basically drive everyday to improve my driving skill. It's getting better, but not up to the standard yet. :)...

After 5 days in Malaysia, I have come to realize a few things:

1) Motorbikers, truck drivers, and bus drivers are people that I should avoid whenever they're on the road.

2) Hot weather does make people hot temper. I'm not in very good manner whenever the heat overwhelms me.

3) Food is really good here.

4) Everything is VERY expensive here. I was shopping with my mom today, and we bought some cosmetics, just a few drugstore cosmetics, and here goes my RM200++.

5) No sugar in the sundry shop. Yes, they said sundry shop. Haha...

6) My friends in Ames never lie. The internet connection here is SLOW. I have broadband now, and I can never sign in MSN. *Sigh*

7) People here are not as nice and friendly as people in Ames. They look at you a lot, from head to toe.

8) The guy who works in the eye center doesn't know how a Gucci logo looks like, and he is selling me a Prada glasses.

9) It's not easy to own a car when you're earning Ringgit.

10) I am very thankful to god that I came home. The old folks at home now are so fragile. I am spending fruitful time with them whenever they're with me.

So, I am getting better. *wink*

'Da Tow' and 'Ke Ai', my precious, are always keeping me busy in the morning. They're lying beside me now when I'm writing this blog. How blissful...

~xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. yea...here is malaysia! m'sia apa pun boleh..

    u this heartless person...tak ada find me one..heng..."good luck" for yr cousin exam pun tak ada...sienzzz...

    ReplyDelete