Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ship will be straight once it reaches the bridge LOL

It has been raining these few days.

I have been pretty occupied lately, in readying myself to work and getting know more of my colleagues. I know I'm always bad in making decision, big or small.

But since I have decided to work in Kuala Lumpur (instead of Singapore) and with this company, I really hope I will get some support from people around me, and not just questioning my decision. I won't be earning big bucks now, but c'mon, give me some time! At least let me have a taste of working environment first, I am too tired to just live in my own imagination and picture myself in suit and heels to work. There's always solutions if problems arise afterwards.

All I need is support! I need support to generate courage so that I can walk into my office proudly, confidently introduce myself to everyone else.

I live my life; I fall and I should get up

~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. Yo.....pretty OL...dun think too much la...work then work lor...got people question u a? pls la..just start working only who will know wat will happen tomorrow...just make sure u have ur 3 days meal a day and stay healthy and got money to spend then enough liao~ cheers!!

    -u think who am i-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gampatek, Kel Kel..

    ReplyDelete