Monday, December 28, 2009

29 December 2009

So close to another year...

I was driving and listening to RedFM this morning to work.
JD and Dilly raised a question as to what year is next year in chinese calendar.
I lost count.
They said it's.....TIGER!!! lol
My year I didn't know that.
That also remind me of this being the third time of tiger year= me turning 24 years old. :(
Then, I thought of long long time ago, when I was 12 years old (2nd tiger year), I actually told my besties that I am going to get married with 'that person' in the next tiger year (aka 2010). lol....It feels like I just told them last week, that I still remember how each of them teased me on that.
Well well, we were naive back then. (lol, speaking of that, 'that person' is really going to get married next year, 'wow')
Haha, I am Not single, Not yet a married.
Cool?

~xoxo~

1 comment: