Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I have never appreciate holidays as much as I do now.
December is great, holidays lining up.
February 2010 is going to be even better, my off days are more than working days. :)...
Time passes fast everyday. I try to slow down the pace whenever I can.
I do not like hectic life. I'll get sick.
I am very curious about other people's life, I want to know how others lead their lives, be it teenagers, working single/ married adults, or old folks. Well, I guess I just develop this hobby in Malaysia. People here are just too interesting to know.
I am finally one size bigger (Technically shoulder), due to frequent swimming session. Ever since I increase my daily food consumption, I always have problem thinking what to eat. Eating is tiring. Deciding what to eat is worse. I miss those times when 3-in-1 meal came into practice. Less brain cells died.
My dear loves Apple; Apple has been treating him very well. xD
Another year is coming, I am scared.
Too many uncertainties lying ahead. Intimidating. Overwhelming.
God Bless!
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment