Monday, December 7, 2009

God is Great

What more can I say...
God is always nicer to me.
In my previous blog, I was just saying that I wish to make a new friend, or just catching up with my old friends is good enough.
da da....
I went home, and I managed to have a small gathering with my old friends and it was good.
Now, I have a new friend, Alyssa, who is my new housemate. We kinda clicked, and I am no longer lonely. ;)...
How Great!!!
God is awesome! I have all wonderful people around. How can I not be grateful?
I am studying ACCA and I got my colleagues to be my tutors.
It's just the beginning but I can already feel the tension.
I hope my money is not wasted at the end of the day.
Please don't let me give up, people.
Btw, New moon is disappointing. Edward Cullen is disappointing too. I do not heart him anymore.
I heart my life.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment