Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sympathy

Another good day to fall deep into the bed and never get up.
The second day I brought my lunch box to work.
CFO saw me eating lunch in the office by myself, a few times already.
He looked puzzled, and sympathized with me.
Well,
I don't need sympathy.
Eating in the office of food I cooked last night alone wasn't pitiful.
and It's not like I don't click with my colleagues.
I just don't like to eat out.
I love spending this one hour time eating in front of my laptop and checking out FB, friends' blogs, news....etc.
This is what I like.
I don't need sympathy. I become so 'cham' in his eyes.
CFO is nice enough. We had a little chit chat. He asks about my living condition now and wants me to keep him posted about my 'welfare'.
I do admire him, just like how I admired all my add. Math teachers last time in the school.
They have something in common.
They are all very very wise.
They just seemed like there's no problem in the world that can take them down.
Whatever they say is the absolute correct answer.
I do believe wisdom builds from experiences.
Am I gonna be as wise after 20 years?
I do admire wise people.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment