Friday, October 2, 2009

43 Months

Oct 3rd!!!

Last night was a nightmare! Well, not exactly the whole night, but part of it (I'm referring to my OT at work l-a-h). Things popped up at the very last minute, and I was fighting the battle together with my manager. A Friday night, everyone left, even my CFO left earlier than me, can you believe? I am always the first one to leave, on time, in my office. LoL...

I felt so bad for making him waited for me at my apartment playground for two hours, not to say my initial plan of making the night special for our anniversary. I was rushing and rushing and rushing, till I reached him and hold his hands. Bad day moment just vanished like that! He didn't complain at all, and just brought me for dinner (he knows I'm starving). I told you I have the best man anyone could find in this world. *proud*

Life is full of surprises, isn't it? One day he is far far away from me, the other day he is just sleeping beside me.

My life is really really filled with surprises, every single day!!!

~Happy 43rd-Month-Anniversary to Ed&Kel~




~xoxo~

4 comments:

  1. Is this too sweet to be true ???

    ( ^_^ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too sweet, and the best thing is, it is TRUE also. xD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaha,,, LOVE blinds the eyes !!!

    ( ^_^ )

    ReplyDelete