Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where is it going?

I have been missing in action for like a week already. It's not that I have nothing to write or my life has nothing interesting to tell anymore. It is just the opposite! So many things happened everyday, I am busy!

So, I went to see doctor, again, last Friday, due to dizziness (again?!?!?!), but not indigestion. Doctor said it's 'mostly' due to ear imbalance. And I got my first MC ever, left my office at 2.30pm. I need to go back for blood test this Friday, and I haven't even finish half of the medicine she gave (I never remember to take on time). I hope the blood test would not deliver any bad news to me though.

Over the weekend, I was too busy hunting for rooms and furniture. Things were going well! I thought I found an idea place for me and for him. I felt clicked to my supposed-to-be new housemates. Well, things change all the time and people can behave very differently. My dreamed room is gone, and I do not know what to do anymore. You know, when you are hoping, thinking, and expecting things to be like that, all the time in your mind in your sleep, and it closed to realizing but gone forever, imagine that and you know how I felt last night. I was so so excited shopping for furniture and drafting for the new room. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.

Work is starting to drain me up. The doctor actually asked me the other day if I feel stressful from work, and I said I am not. Thinking of it, it might be the case that I am actually overwhelmed by the stress of work and life that I did not actually know, just like the last time when I cannot even tell if I am hungry or not. Well, strange enough! I am actually hoping that my business concept(came to my mind when I was sleeping or when I first woke up the other day) will be realized soon enough, then, I will be at least know what I am doing and loving what I do. Now, I think my mind is hardly resting these days even when my body is. If not, I wouldn't have had the supposed-to-be-future room all designed and decor, and even, came up with a business concept. -_-'''

The day I got my second pay, I think I truly deserve a good gift.

~xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. ur good gift is have a good meal..have a good rest!!! sampat....do ur body checkup half a year a...since now u work liao...so...anyway take care and good luck for the coming week *(tml balik rumah lor....last week didnt balik mau mati liao)
    haha..c u!!

    ReplyDelete