Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Updates 2

I am busy recently......

I went back home two weeks consecutively.
I go to gym every alternate day.
I am looking for place to move. Loving the studio apartment, but price is too attractive. I do not keen to stay with 5/6 people in a house. 3 housemates might be the most I can tolerate. It's so hard to find a room in two weeks time.
I have more phone calls this week from home. Grandparents got a shock seeing me after 3 weeks not around. They think I got thinner and thinner. Now, I am reporting myself everyday what I have for lunch and dinner for the four folks at home. Grandpa even called me at my lunch time to see if I have taken my meal. -_-'''
I cursed and I am still cursing Naza Service Centre for their POOR, VERY POOR after sales service. I love my car, but I'll always curse Naza!!!
It's fun to have CFO sitting in the office for 6 weeks.

Time pass very fast when I am busy.

~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. see see seee....thin....haizzz...pamper urself abit eat some nice food kay? take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I did. I ate nice food and got indigestion remember...lol...

    ReplyDelete