Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunway Pyramid

I found my favorite brand Forever 21 here in Sunway Pyramid. I compared the price, it is in general RM20 per piece more expensive than you can get in the States. BUT, they're really nice!!! Forever 21 is like a heaven to me. I want to try everything and I want to buy everything. The best things about Forever 21 in Malaysia are, all the clothing and accessories are tidily displayed, and, the queue outside the fitting room is never long. I have decided to bring one item from Forever 21 home every month I get my pay. *tee hee*

One strange thing is, the XS size from some brands is still loose on me. I deem myself to be a normal size among Malaysia ladies, there're way too many much skinnier and bonnier ladies around. I wonder where they shop for their clothing. I started to think that it might be the clothing itself that supposed to fit loosely like that.*I don't know* All I know is that I need to get back to gym ASAP to feel lean again.

I am sitting in front of this pianist performing here. Her songs can kill. The songs she played are always able to grasp people's attention, of all races and all ages, to stop and enjoy the moment with her. My emotion can just swing with the melody of her songs. She looks so happy. She is definitely the one that enjoying the most of her work. She is very attractive at this moment.

Looking at my surrounding, I am sure that Sunday shopping is definitely filled with love. Family love, couple love, friendship love is everywhere to be seen. All this moment needs to be cherished as it will be gone too soon before one even realized.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment