Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stay Positive

People think I am sad today. Early morning before I stepped out of my house, my housemate said I must be very sad as days being alone started again. In the office, my manager is kind enough to let me go 'earlier' regardless of the heavy workload she has. I already foreseen today, I already prepared for this mood. I had a lot of monologue in my mind today, while I was walking, driving, working, eating, every time everywhere, to the extent that I think I am going insane. I wanted to shout out loud so badly, or go for a long jog that can drain up all the energy in my body.

Some people like to have exciting life with ups and downs; some like peaceful, or monotonous life. I hate the feeling of reaching high high to the heaven and one moment, drop till the deep end of the hell.

Anyway......

I believe everything happens for a reason. Remember I said God has always been nicer to me? If this is a means to an end, I will accept it. There'll be surprises along the way.

It's My Life!!!

p/s: went to visit my 'mow mow' today with my 11, can never describe my happiness at that moment. Now, I left my heart here and there, but not yet with me.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment