Friday, October 16, 2009

The Best Night of Mine

So, I went to True Fitness last night. It was wonderful~~~ I was so worried that I couldn't find the place, but it was seriously easy. (When I said easy, it means it is just right beside, that kind that you can see the building clearly already...lol)

The Malay guy, so called my fitness consultant, is a long winded guy. He told me he enjoys talking to me, duh, I told him not to waste my time. Anyway, He showed me around, the atmosphere is great, of course much better than ISU Rec. By the end of the tour, I told him I don't have any sense of direction (as I can't find the ladies locker room anymore), he was like "so we were just wasting our time huh?"!!! Anyway, that whole chit chat thingy took me almost two hours.

The best part was the 'body composition analysis' they did on me as one of the registration process. Yes, I am confirmed that I lose weight already. To my surprised, the % of my body fat is normal!!!But, I am VERY VERY lack of protein!!! And I have weak arm which they called 'undeveloped'!!! And, the analyst told me that I have very high metabolism rate(1328.6 kcal). Even with me sleeping also, I can burn 1328.6 kcal (That's what I said). Hahaha...My overall fitness score is 70 points. Not bad at all!! He asked me to gain some weight back to 50KG, then I'll have flying fitness result. lol....Those guys are funny!!!

I just love love love True Fitness. It makes my day. I feel happy being there. So, on the way driving home last night, I already made up my mind to find a place to stay where it doesn't require me to pay RM150/ month for that goddamn parking fees. Then, I can happily enjoy myself there at True Fitness. GREAT~~~~

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment