Monday, October 12, 2009

What a Weekend

I had a great weekend home. It is always good to be around with parents as they'll do anything just to make you happy. I brought my parents out for a delicious dinner, foot the bill for the first time using my first salary. How proud!

Sunday was the longest day ever. I salute myself for my patience and determination yesterday. Forget about the long journey and the horrible traffic, it was good to go into Nottingham. At least I know my little couz's condition in that outskirt area. Although things are hard there, I believe my little couz can fight through her way and walk out proudly eventually.

Anyway, thanks to my sensitive stomach and poor digestive system, I'll have to be more careful eating out from today onwards. A delicious ikan bakar and kangkung turned out to be a disaster to me. Thank God my dizziness stroke me after I reached my car park. I can tell no one my condition last night. It was horrible!!! Things were spinning, I can't stand, and I can only sit in my bathroom waiting to throw out again and again. My limbs were shivering and weak. I went to doctor eventually and, indigestion of oily food was what he said. I wasn't listening hard of what he said. I just want to collect my medicine and collapse into bed. Anyway, I think my brain has more problem than my stomach as I went to work today regardless of the doctor's mc. I think I was eager to clear the piles of files on my table which made me lost my normal human sense.

Ask me if I am healthy now? Better, but not yet. Dizziness is still visiting me from time to time. Worst thing was, I lost 3 KGs after I came back to Malaysia, which is closed to, but not yet 2 months time. I hope the weighting machine wasn't accurate. I really cannot wait to go to the fitness centre.

I think it's snowing in Ames already. Snow comes earlier and earlier every year. I miss walking in the snow with my dear....I miss the snowing Ames...I think I miss everybody in Ames.

~xoxo~

1 comment: