Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday

I have been going to work and knocking off on time these days, which is really great.

Coming out from my office at 5.45 pm, I took my own sweet time driving around, and I went to Giant yesterday. It wasn't planned, I just decided to go at the junction when traffic light turned green. This is like the biggest Giant I ever been to. The best thing is, there's a pet shop in there. Of course I went in there to look for my new favorite. The pet shop is kinda small, I thought I won't be able to see any pets there. And there, I saw 'him' jumping around and calling me. Gosh, 3 months old, so adorable and active. A 'schnauzer'. The rest of the puppies are all sleeping or not moving at all. This 3-month fella just jumped here and there in the cage. I stood there for like half an hour. It was so tempting to ask the worker to let me have a hug of 'him', but I didn't, as I know one hug and I'll never be able to let go of 'him'. I whispered to 'him' before I left the shop, that I'll come back and bring 'him' home once I have the ability to feed myself well first. Then, I have decided to visit Giant more often than anywhere else. :)...

Today, I finally signed up for the True Fitness, very reluctantly to pay. But, I guess I'll be happier and healthier next time. :)...





No comments:

Post a Comment