Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Walking in the rain

It is a good day!

I left my office at 5.45 pm sharp, and it started pouring outside. I was walking in the rain, all wet to the car park. It was fun though! I tried what you said we should try. The only thing I didn't do is looking face up to the sky, as the raindrops was quite heavy and I was with my glasses. :)...

Only recently that I realized routine life is not too bad at all. At least you won't have nothing in your mind of how your day is going to be. Everyday has something there that needs to be done. I think I am getting comfortable with my working life. The best thing about working life is that, working and non working hours are not interchangeable. I work, and I go home, and I have my time. As a student, there's no clear cut between study and non study time. One day I might be study all the time, and the other day I might be having fun all day. Or, I might be having fun when I supposed to study and I am studying when the rest are having fun. See.....lol.

Hmm... life is full of surprises. You never know what's coming next! :)...

~xoxo~




No comments:

Post a Comment