Friday, September 18, 2009

16/09/09 Wednesday

Counting down 2 days till Raya weekend!!!

This is officially my FIRST 'long' break after started working three weeks ago. I am very looking forward to it, although I know it's going to pass just like that. I know I am going to be very sad at the end of the break, but I choose to be happy first and enjoy the every moment I have, with him.

I was thinking a lot when I was driving home from work today. It was raining very heavily, with horrible traffic jam. I was in the car, enjoying the songs and the blurry view. Flashing back on my life in US and comparing my life now in Malaysia actually made me think of the poem I learn in Form 5- the road not taken. Sometimes, it is really not about good or bad in things we do, but the process that we have gone through and the experience that we have gained in life that make the difference. No one knows if I'll be doing fine in US if I were to stay there. No one knows if I'll be having an easy life there in US if I were still there. No one really knows if I'll still have him by my side if we were to be still in US. I always believe that God made a special path to each and every one of us, and I definitely think that God has been always nicer to me. I am always surrounded by kind people, and there's always someone there to help me when I am feeling helpless. Although I complain sometimes about my life, about my work, and about everything, but I do think there's nothing more that I can ask for. I am blessed enough to have everything that I want.

I have to be strong and independent when he is gone. This is my early New Year resolution. Everything's gonna be good!

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment