Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Second Day of Work

Mind:"I have to be strong. I promised people that I'll be good. Everything will be fine."

Heart:"I don't think I can do it anymore. I feel as if there are a thousand tons of stones buried on me."

Mind:"Don't think about anything else. Just go and work and have fun."

Heart:"I spent all my god damn money on parking fees and petrol, just because I don't have that little sense of direction."

Mind:"Please eat more. You need more strength to be happy, to show people that you're fine. You need to put on some weight."

Heart:"Everytime I have stomachache and then diarrhe before leaving house. That's because of the nervousness of driving (I just knew it today). Everytime when I come out from the car at the car park, I feel like vomiting, the feeling of something pressing on my chest. At the end, I cannot eat anything. I lost all my appetite."

Mind:"I really like to be in my room. It's big enough for me to breath, and it has nice view at night."

Heart:"It's big enough for me to feel lonely. So lonely that I don't even know how to appreciate the night."

Mind:"It's not a big deal to wash your clothes with hands, tidy your room, and boil your drinking water."

Heart:"Two days clothes haven't wash, room is not tidy at all, and always forgot to boil water. When all these in a mess, I am screwed."

~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. How to differentiate mind and heart ????

    ( ^_^ )

    ReplyDelete
  2. mind is what you thinking, it can be true, can be not. but heart is at the deep down where the true feeling is.

    ReplyDelete