Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Day

It's always different when you have something to look forward to. Time pass faster and easier; life is more beautiful. When you're in this good mood, even a malfunction GPS doesn't seemed to be the end of the world. Gladly to say, my phobia of driving in KL is gradually subsiding, which also means that I'll be planning some shopping trips here and there, and which will result in burning a hole in my pocket. Well, no way! I'm no longer the old me. When you're working, you're supposed to be financially independent from the family. At least it is a principal that I upheld to. Shopping will remain as my favorite activity, the only antidote to my depression and whatsoever sickness. Well, maybe window shopping!

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday!!!

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment