Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of Work

It's time for the checklist. Let's see~~

MY JOB

  • Have my own big table. Yes! It's big!
  • In a fully AC place. Yes! Temperature is just nice for me!
  • Number of employees in the company at least 100. Kind of true. It has 800+ employees. But not in the office I am sitting. It has subsidiaries everywhere.
  • Have a comfy office chair. Yes!
  • Have a 22-inch LCD monitor on my table. No. But I'll be getting a Dell laptop though. :)...
  • My own extension number. Yes yes yes.
  • A pile of files/works that can keep me working. Not today, but I'm sure I'll in few days time. (observing the people around me working the whole day, they ARE busy)
  • Dress code: formal. Heels a must. Very the importantly CORRECT! :)...My feet are all blisters now that I have to beg for plasters from my housemate.
  • Super good internet connection in the company. I believe so. I saw the girl beside me checking Edward Cullens all the time today, watching movie preview, etc.
  • Free membership to a fitness center. (or just let me have a fitness center nearby, I am willing to pay myself. Boo.) Well, they seriously do have a fitness center so happen in the plaza. BUT, I do not have the money to go. Boo...
MY HOUSE
  • Near my workplace. Pretty near. :)...
  • Fully AC. NO!! But it's level 16, pretty cooling. hehe...
  • Small. Not bad! I have my master bedroom, with attached bathroom, that's enough.
  • Fully carpeted. Not yet. But I'll put carpet on it once I have money.
  • Has a 32-inch flat screen TV. No! I don't think I have time to watch TV though. First thing I want to do after work is to go online and talk to my dear and friends. They're my charger.
  • Bath tub. Nope!
  • A fridge of course. Yes!
  • A wardrobe enough to store all my clothing. Preferably a separate one for my hundreds of pairs of heels. I find this one funny because, not only I don't have a wardrobe now, my clothings are all in my big luggage and shoes are all in plastic bags, how pathetic!
  • A big mirror somewhere, but not in my room. Yes! In my room, and at door side.
  • Broadband internet connection, so that I can online even if I am 'doing business' in the bathroom. Yes! But the broadband is worse than a narrowband in that lovely country.
  • A very small garden in front (minimal maintenance). No! A golf club at the back, and my favourite One Utama is so near yet so far from me.
  • A park or a lake nearby. Yes. I found one pak to lake there.
  • Mr. 11 is accessible in a 15 minutes driving distance, if not in my house. :)... Sadly to say, the most important one became the least possible one. He will be an ocean away. I'll be good, and be tough.
  • A dog (named mow mow) sits at home waiting for me to go home everyday. Ben ben Dan dan sleep with me every night. Sorry Mow mow, I'll bring you home when I have many many raises first.
  • Possibly a piano too. Do not need it anymore.
  • Do not need to be near to a hawker center. I am more than willing to walk a few miles for food. (I can even live with wheat bread and tuna, or a cheaper meal of wheat bread and peanut butter) Food cost money. I don't have money. Thus, I don't eat.

God is pretty nice to me. Always. :)

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment