Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Week

Yes, another weekend just passed like that. It was a fruitful weekend. Meeting up with 'long-lost' friends were fun; chatting and gossiping about everything brought back so much memories. The movie 'Orphan' is darn good. If you want some thrill, go for it! I swear I cannot even blink my eyes throughout the whole show, and it has unexpected ending. I likey!!! *Caramel popcorn is yummy*

The last weekend is coming. Somehow I was enlightened at this moment. Maybe it was the conversation with my housemates, maybe it was him telling me how his coming new life will be. I used to be very optimistic, maybe it's the lifestyle now that gets my nerve easily all the time.

I need to think through things......

Good Nighty!!

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment