Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tee-Hee

So, after a short break, back to work with AC not working in the office, which is good for me since I am down with a cold and running nose. It's almost the end of September already, which also means that I'm going to get my FIRST paycheck really soon. tee-hee. It's not the amount of the paycheck that excite me the most, but the effort and the endurance that I have put in for this one month. There were countless of time that I wanted to quit and just return to my comfort zone. It is so hard to persuade myself to stay tough and move on. I am glad that I made it, closed to a month already. :)... So, when I get my first pay, I am gonna have a good treat with my 11 (luckily he will be here to share my honor, ha-ha), and I am gonna make 4 small little red packets to give to the 4 important people behind me at home. G.R.E.A.T!!

I am in the process of feeding myself more, to get some fat onto my body. Two of the dresses that I brought back from US fit loosely on me, and all the A&F or AE jeans or skirts that I bought with size 0 can only be wore once and I was forced to wash it after that as they become too loose. I only have one A&F skirt size 00 that still fits well. *swt* Thinking of the time when I first went over, I was a size 2. What happened? I came back with a size 00!!! :(...
I do miss my swimming time, my jogging time, and my gym time. I was healthier and fitter before. Office lady is not very nice to be in the long run though. *thinking, hmm...*

I think I want to eat Kajang satay and Kajang 99...*slurp*

Looking forward to the show of New Moon in November, but, who am I gonna watch with? :(...

~xoxo~

1 comment:

  1. watch with ME!!!! since i at kajang alone and u are also alone for time being....acc me for 2 yrs until i graduate lor~ hahaha...

    -xy-

    ReplyDelete