Sunday, September 13, 2009

From Heaven To Hell

I had the best and the worst (I'm stupid!) weekend ever.

It was a short but meaningful two days. September 12, 2009, at Kajang Catholic Church, I got my Promise back. A promise that is more than just words. A Promise that will keep me strong and determined in living my life better. A Promise that makes me happy when everything else is not so smooth. I got it back, and I'll keep it forever with me. Thank you and I love you!!

It was a short but meaningful two days. Two days of having someone to pamper me all the time, holding his hands makes me feel so secured. And just the two days, enough to defeat my two weeks hard work to stay tough and strong by myself. All my big will and strength just vanish like that. I hate myself. I hate my tears. They make me feel weak, so not the person he wants me to be. A lot of things hiding in my heart, that I will never want to say, as I know he knows what's the best for us in the future. When you're getting old, you know life is not a drama, but a very realistic live show. Take it, or leave it.

I am feeling better now.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment