Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blur

Haizzzzz......

So, I am certified to be a one big muddy head!

After almost a month staying by myself and taking care of myself by myself, I feel lucky enough that nothing really wrong happen to me, yet! I can't imagine my life in the States for the past three years if he were not there to take care of me.

First, never fail to be lost on my way to and from work. Never get to find my directions, no matter I am driving or walking.

Second, I can never remember my own cell phone number. So, never expect me to remember yours.

Third, I see my car everyday, and I never know it's JLT instead of JDT. I thought the car dealer gave me a used car with so many faulty parts, and I complaint to my dad, and, my dad called the fella and questioned aka scolded him. He asked me to open my eyes big big and go check the car plate again.

Then, just because of my falling handbag at the passenger seat that I can bump into the pillar at the toll. *hopeless*

More, always forget this and that. I can be so careless in handling accounts, either got the numbers wrong or totally missed out the account. I can either print my work super big on the A3 paper or print my work with words smaller than a font size 8. I sometimes forgot to deliver people's message for a call back.

Worse, I got home, taking the office keys to open my door, and surprisingly, two of the keys just fit nicely into each one of them, but not vice versa. So, I never realized I will get the wrong keys, and my door can never be opened. I called my housemate for help, and right after the call, I found the right keys.

The worst now, I don't even know if I am having sinus or a cold, if I am just heaty or having fever.

Don't be surprised by me!! As days go by, there will be much much more to come.

-s.p.e.e.c.h.l.e.s.s-

2 comments:

  1. 从迷糊中学习。。。下一次, 你会做得更好。。:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun geh geh say so much haha...actually u wan edwin to stay by ur side lar~~~ (however u have to face the truth :p) come kajang find me then u will not be that blur ady...i will cure u...:p

    ReplyDelete