Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ha-Ha

It's finally Wednesday!!

I'll start planning on Hari Raya trip now.

Just in case you're wondering how am I doing with my job, it's already the second week of work, and I'm getting more and more comfortable with my work. More and more people is joining our team, and that makes it more fun to be in the office. I am learning a lot, not only the technical part but also the working attitude wise. I always observe how people around me behave, and I do think working experience does make a person different in certain way. I enjoy watching the experienced ones work as they're just so professional no matter how old they're. It's fun!

If you're wondering about my life after work, well, it's very simple i would say. I reach home earlier and earlier (that's because I know my way home already, not that I get off work earlier, :)..), and I always bargain with the jaga at the gate to give me discount for the parking fees. Then I reach home, and I stay home. Online is what I do for the rest of the night. Usually I would have to spend at least an hour a day on the phone with my folks at home, telling them how my day went. They're seriously worried about my life in KL by myself. But I'm doing fine. I am pretty occupied already, so I will rather use the rest of my free time online, reading books, or relaxing myself on my comfy bed.

Dad asked me the other day if I am going to live my life like this for the rest of my life, work then go home and work again and then go home again. I don't know. I am now at a stage like a baby exploring a new world. Everything seems new and interesting. I don't find it routine yet. But, I believe things will eventually become repetitive by themselves. So, what I can do when I am by myself, is to give myself more surprises in life and more things to look forward to. This is life.

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment