Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Monday

I said that I am going to stay fair till I go home, I failed. Fishing took my word, putting me in a sun-phobia condition now. My past weekend was nothing but fishing. The zero fish result on saturday had motivated me to the fullest, and here we go, 7.30am at the Ada Hayden Lake, with no time for breakfast but a banana. With the help of the grossed live bait, I got two fishes very quickly. TWO!!! Two small baby fishes, which are not allowed to bring home but to let them back to their world. None of us get any big fish there. Out of disappointment, we decided to leave the place and went for quick lunch, before switching to another BIGGER lake with MORE BIGGER fishes. And we went, at noon, fishing for 3++ hours under the scorching sun. I am so regret right now. Although I was all wrapped with umbrella from time to time, I just can't be spared from getting brown. Anyway, good news is, two of our heroes caught 8 big fishes. I got another 2, again, small fishes! @^$%&^@#_(*@. We did have our fish buffet at night. Three steamed and the rest were cooked asam. They were so delicious. Lakers won the championship, as many expected; Kobe Bryant was awarded MVP, nothing surprising!

The whole weekend of fishing and eating out made me feel unhealthy. I have had stomachache throughout the two days. I am feeling better now after swimming.

I cleared part of my before-home shopping lists during the weekend. Too bad a short from Hollister is not available anymore. I knew this would happen, I knew it!! I shouldn't have hesitating for so long.

Now, I need new skincare and make up products. I think it's time to have a total makeover for my cosmetics. I seriously think I should get better products this time instead of the common drugstore brands. The coming endless interviews and working life would require more make up, and appearance does count in Malaysia I would say (I love Americans, they don't say "you're ugly!" or "you're fat!"). I am still researching on these products, and at the meantime, Clinique, PurMinerals, and Bobbi Brown are on top of the list. Bobbi Brown does have very nice make up products I must say, but they are really expensive. I will need more time to compare in order to make costs < benefits decision. :)...Well, hopefully I have the luck to buy them at Seattle Premium Outlet though.

This week is going to pass fast! Wednesday Indian-themed dinner at friend's house, Saturday one day outing at Omaha Zoo, and Sunday fishing day. In between I'll be excitedly looking forward to the arrival of all my online purchases. *yay*

~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. Kel,
    Bobbi Brown, Lancome, Bare Minerals are good brands.I personally like Bare Minerals which made of many minerals are neutral in colors and good for youth skin.And, Mac's eyeshadow is super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Windie! I'll take your advice and look into them as well. Also, Mac is having sales right now! I can let you know the promotion code if you need to purchase anything from Mac. :)...

    ReplyDelete