Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Week Vacation Starts Tomorrow

~Yay~ I am going to Seattle and Portland for a week starting from tomorrow. I am pretty excited about it. By the time I come home, it would be July already. I can't wait to go back to Malaysia already.

Apparently, swine flu is 'officially' hitting Malaysia. There are schools closing down for a week or so due to the flu. And our beloved Health Minister is urging students coming back from US, UK, Australia, Philippines MUST stay home for 7 days aka quarantine ourselves. I hope everything will be fine by the time I fly back on August.

Weird weather today...

Till then,

~xoxo~

4 comments:

  1. Agree with the weird weather statement...

    Have fun with your trip~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip, jie jie.
    Rent a trip and make a trip to Canada as well, since you're so near to it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we can go to Canada, but we don't have valid I-20 anymore and edwin's passport is expiring. Too bad...

    ReplyDelete