Sunday, June 21, 2009

Having Fun, Too Much Fun

I don't even have time to blog!!! :)...

I have to announce here: I caught a BIG fish!!! Finally!! It is big and fat, 18 inches long. *yay* I am taking a break from sunday fishing, but I will still have fish buffet later tonight with my fellow combats who are still fighting their best to catch sea monsters right now at the big creek. lol...(photos will be uploaded soon)

I was having so much fun at the Omaha Zoo yesterday. Henry Doorly Zoo is the best zoo in America, if not the largest. My favourite parts would be the tigers and the sharks. The white tiger is so cool. They have polar bear too, although it is smaller than my imaginative bear. I love going with Lou, Alicia, Darrin, Maru, Sonia, Bryant, and of course, my dear. They are just fun to hang out with. I love the picnic style lunch and dinner. It saves money, saves time, plus you get to talk a lot with friends and enjoy food that are prepared by each other. Awesome trip!!! I am going to miss these people so much later on...

Damn! I missed the Bare Escentuals 25% off on everything 3 days sales already.

Something worth mentioned, Sephora came out with its new boxed set. What is so cool about these sets of miniature beauty products is that, it gives us a chance to try out several different products without committing to a full size of something that may or may not work for us. For example, the Lash Stash Deluxe Sampler has 11 Sephora best-seller mini mascaras in it, which includes stila, lancome, bare escentuals, and more. So cool! And, these sets only cost $24-$40. GREAT VALUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment