Monday, June 8, 2009

Teeth Whitening

It's a Monday!!!! It's the beginning of another week, it's cool outside, the gloomy weather is very deactivating. Nevertheless, I am not upset with any of these. I think I am actually enjoying weekdays more than weekend now. I feel more occupied in the weekdays, and i am always looking forward to my swimming time. :)...

Well, few days ago, my friend was chatting with me in MSN, and she realized that there's something different in my profile picture. My very white teeth it is!!!

Two months ago, I noticed that my teeth are getting yellowish. All my smiling pictures are no longer captivating. In fact, I felt embarrassed to take smiling pictures or closed-up pictures with the focus on my face. I quickly went online and tried to search for remedy. After going through all kinds of product reviews and expert recommendations, I decided to buy Crest Whitestrips Pro Effects. The MSRP of this product is $39.99, and I bought in Wal-Mart, which cost me $34.99.
Here's the product:




















So, I wear it for 30 minutes twice a day. It's pretty easy as you just have to peel the strips and apply to your teeth. In a foil pouch, there are upper strip and lower strip. I can wear it while checking emails or reading books or even talk on the phone (but not very recommended..hehe).
One thing that needs to be mentioned here is that DO NOT wear the strips immediately after you brush your teeth. Doing so will cause stinging pain on your enamel, and white patch will form on the pain area of the enamel (however, the white patches will disappear after few hours).

Here's the result of the whitening strips:



Amazing!!!! Also, this product is result guaranteed!!! If you think you are not very satisfied with the result, you just have to send the UPC barcode of your product and your purchase receipt along with your name and mailing address (within 60 days of purchase) to the company to get FULL REFUND. Good Deal!!!
Happy Monday!!!
~xoxo~









3 comments:

  1. mei mei, like that lah, secretly got a blog and never told me xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. and mei mei, the words in comments are black! you have to highlight them to read.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey...you found me!!! :)...

    ReplyDelete