Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's Happening?!?!

So what now??





Had been bothering by what I called the 'post-graduation trauma', and finally now I am released. Yes I am happy. I am still happy. But why in the world that I can't get a good night sleep? I am feeling sudden dizziness more often than usual today, and I can't seem to concentrate on anything I do.





There are so many things need to be handled right now. We have so many things at home that need to be sold or given away. Minusing the travelling period we planned on, there are really not much time left. I haven't have time to bid good bye to people I know here. Or I guess I am actually avoiding it. I am always a coward when it comes to separation. Everytime!! Every single time I have to leave or people has to leave me, my first reaction would be to avoid seeing anyone that might cause me tears. Everytime! Every single time I never succeeded in controlling my tears. Leaving NS camp, Leaving my form 6 friends, Leaving Inti, Leaving Malaysia, now Leaving America. I sometimes hate the emotional part of me.





Well, forgive me if I leave without bidding goodbye. I am still a coward after all these years.





2 comments:

  1. Jie jie, when are you travelling and where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next weekend we'll probably go to omaha zoo just for a day or so. Then Next next week we're going to seattle and portland for like a week.

    ReplyDelete