Saturday, June 6, 2009

A New Life

Wee~~~a brand new blog for me!! I used to be a blogger, a blogger in Friendster. I love my blogs there, they signifies every moment of me growing up, and everyday of my life. I ditched my Friendster blog shortly after I came to United States (a.k.a my transformation period). Yes, I do changed a lot! The change is so substantial that I failed to deny in any ways. Anyway, a few days ago, I was reading my old posts on my Friendster blog, and that brought up lotsa memories. I read all of the friends' comments too, and I felt bad for just leaving my blog like that. I just realized that I had actually built up a network of readers for my blog, who are keen to know me more, who are concern about my everything, and most of all, who are the people that I called 'friends'. Ever since I stop blogging there, they never hear from me anymore, my life, my stories, my everythings seemed to be faded away. I am Sorry for those who used to enjoy reading my blog, really Sorry!!!

Well, now, a shift to new blog. I'll continue posting about my everything. The New ME!!! A little updating from me:

-I graduated with a Bachelor degree, double majoring in Accounting and Finance from Iowa State University on May 9, 2009.
-I am currently actively seeking a job, that I like, hopefully.
-I CAN swim already!!!
-I am reading Twilight 3rd book- Eclipse everyday. Gosh, such a GOOD book!!!
-and of course, I am still deeply in love with my 11, Edwin Shim. Our 39th-Month Anniversary just past, and there'll be more to come. lol...

all right, to be continued......

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment