Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Big Decision

Well, people said making decision is always the hardest, especially when you have so many uncertainties lying ahead. So true!! And I have been going through so many brain-cracking decision making process after my graduation. I know now is the point in life where I need to set a path for my future. Future, future seems to be so subjective and unpredictable. I thought I know what I want, I am so sure that I can go through this transition period. I have beautiful pictures in my mind regarding my future life here, here in the United States. I know I will never want to leave this carefree place, with so much freedom to do anything I want. I just love it here.

But, life is different from dream. Yes, these are my dream life. 'MY' dream life. I can't live with me only. My loved ones are all in Malaysia. A dream life is not complete without my loved ones with me. Surprisingly, at the moment when I decided to go home, a streak of undescribable feeling arose. It's like the falling pieces of a broken heart magically becomes a whole again. All of a sudden, I realized that home is really where the heart belongs.

I can see myself clearer planning from this path that I have chosen. Many people will be happy for me, I strongly know that. Life chosen, be it good or bad, I am going to live with it. I know that my loved ones will always be there to support me. Please give me blessings, lotsa blessings! I would really appreciate.

America, I'll be Back!!!

~xoxo~

5 comments:

  1. I may not be your love ones but as long as you make your own pathway of future life with right decision with no regret.
    I will always support you^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ windie!!! You're definitely one of my loved ones...truly appreciate!!!

    and JY, I should say August. not Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. changed to August already? So sad! We should hang out more before you two leave xD

    ReplyDelete