Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Dinner Gathering

I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Same old sickness-dizziness. Head spinning like anything. I thought I am going to throw out and will need to be sent to health center, luckily I was not. But I skipped my swimming session yesterday. I miss it so much!!! :(...

It is a darn hot day today. The heat and the stuffy air remind me of Malaysia. I don't think I can live well with it. I don't even want to think about it now.

I went to the gym. I was already sweating even before doing anything, but it feels good. I was cycling while reading Eclipse(Yes, I read real slow so as to wait for the next book to arrive). The story is so dragging which annoyed me a little bit. I started to hate Bella, who can love and kiss Jacod and at the same time wants to marry Edward to have sex with him. Whatever...!!! Anyway, I also played volleyball with myself. *poor me*

Our Indian dinner night was really good. I was very happy to see all my friends again. I haven't seen them a lot since I graduated. Meeting them brought back the memories of working at the foodcourt and cafe. I think I am going to miss that time a lot. *sob*

Now, I got a job interview offered by a tax company at Petaling Jaya. I hope the job vacancy is still there by the time I go home. I swear I'll take anything I can get. But, does anyone knows a better job seeking website for Malaysia or Singapore, other than jobstreet? A job-hunting website with better-quality companies...hmmp...

-todayIthinkofthefirsttimeweholdhandsIfeelsweetIstilldo-

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment