Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Friday

1. Slept pretty well last night, just one nightmare, I'll take it. :)...

2. Sold most of the big stuffs at home already, within two days, now...car. CAR FOR SALE people!!!

3. Swam like a fish today, well, maybe a slower fish...

4. Currently at the last chapter of Eclipse, damn Bella is so greedy. She wants both Edward Cullen and Jacod Black. How could she not be satisfied to have that Edward? The Edward who is very attractive, rich, powerful, protective, loving, and immortal. Insane!

5. Raining and raining and more raining...

6. Bought fishing license and fishing pole already. Yes, fishing in US needs license!! Cost me $17.50. hemp...I wish I could get few salmons, that would worth the license money. Still, I am VERY excited for fishing this weekend.

7. 4-on-4 volleyball, tiring, 2-1, we won!!! Never eat McChicken half an hour before sport. It makes me sick!!!

8. Can't wait to go to Best Buy tomorrow to check out the Sony Cybershot W220 and MacBook Pro that I am going to buy.

9. Probably the last NBA game for this season on this coming Sunday. MUST WATCH!!!!!

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment