Sunday, June 7, 2009

My New Favourite- Aspirin Mask

Okey so, being a jobless graduant right now, my summer daily life, apart from swimming and gym every single day, is giving too much free time for me to kill. Of course, I spend a considerate amount of time hunting for job openings online. Other than that, I am overdosing myself with A LOT of readings. I read all kinds of stuff. And so, I would like to share some of the useful information I got from my online readings.

Here, I have my new favourite- aspirin mask. So, I was idling in YouTube, and I found this make up tutorial from this lady called Ricebunny. She is pretty, smart, and so talented. I decided to look into more about her, and I found her beauty blog. She has tons of beauty information and make up tutorials. Of course, with her already-pretty-shape-of-face, anything that put on her face is going to look nice. I guess there should be room for reasonable thinking if one were to read her beauty tips.

Anyway, here there is this aspirin mask that she introduced in her blog that caught my attention. According to Ricebunny, this mask gives beautiful healthy skin. It clears acne and other skin problems. It is a very long article.

To summarize it, use two tablets of uncoated aspirin and dissolve them in less than a table spoon of water (sprinkle VERY little water). Add 2 squirts of honey (just the regular honey you spread on your pancake) and Mix it. Apply on your face, and leave for 10 minutes.

Yes, it's so simple. I tried it last night, for the first time. The instant result that I saw was that my face does feel smoother and clearer. The mask did exfoliate my skin and remove dirt and dead skin. I am feeling pretty confident with this mask, but for the actual result, I would have to use it for another week or so before I can assure you. I am hoping that this formula will work great as this is like the cheapest mask one can DIY. I bought the aspirin for 99 cents for 100 tablets, and the honey in a big bottle will not exceed $2. Oh yea, one drawback of this mask is that your skin will be more susceptible to sun. SPF moisturizer with UVA and UVB is a MUST especially when going outdoor!!!

Well well, I am sharing this purely because I think this is a very good knowledge of skincare.
The original, more detailed explanation can be found at http://ricebunny.xanga.com/567728185/aspririn--beautiful-skin/.

Till then, ~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment